30A DC High Power H-Bridge Single Channel Motor Driver Module
This is an ultra-wide voltage module (up to 30V).
It can be used to drive general high-power DC motors, with a maximum current of 30A and stable performance.
Suitable for robot competitions, chariot competitions, and Freescale competitions, etc.
30A Direct Motor Drive Moduel
Using high-power NMOS tube, with a 200mA 5V power output, it is convenient for control board to supply power and realize single power supply operation.
1. The basic components of the drive module body are patches, high integration, well-designed board layout, very beautiful, small in size, onboard single high-power DC motor drive, the size of the drive module is only 60mm*40mm;
2. When driving the motor, the maximum rated current of the module can reach 30A, and the on-resistance is only 0.0028 ohm;
3. The switching frequency is high, up to 60KHZ, which effectively avoids the unpleasantness caused by the low frequency of the commissioning motor;
4. The control interface is very simple:
When A1.A2=0.0, it is brake;
When A1.A2=1.0, it is forward rotation;
A1.A2=0.1 is reverse;
PA is PWM wave input (motor speed adjustment);
G is a common ground pin with the control board;
5V is 200mA control voltage output,
5. Both 3.3V and 5V microcontrollers can control this module, and only one motor power supply (12V~30V) is required