60A DC High Frequency H-bridge Dual Channel Motor Drive Module
This module can input a 24V logic level,
which is convenient for direct control by PLC.
It can be used to drive general DC motors with a maximum current of up to 60A and stable performance.
It is very suitable for robot competitions, chariot competitions, and Freescale competitions.
60A Direct Motor Drive Moduel
This module uses a 10M high-speed optocoupler to isolate the input signal, effectively preventing the interference signal of the drive board from interfering with the control board, making the system more stable and reliable.
1. The basic components of the drive module body are patches, high integration, well-designed board layout, very beautiful, small size, onboard two high-power DC motor drive, the size of the drive module is only 70mm*56mm;
2. The large heat sink can effectively dissipate heat for the drive module when the current is large, and maintain the stable performance of the module;
3. When driving the motor, the maximum rated current of the module can reach 60A, and the on-resistance is only 0.003 ohm;
4. The switching frequency is high, up to 60KHZ, which effectively avoids the unpleasantness caused by the low frequency of the commissioning motor;
5. The control interface is very simple:
When A1.A2=0.0, it is brake;
When A1.A2=1.0, it is forward rotation;
A1.A2=0.1 is reverse;
PA is PWM wave input (motor speed adjustment);
G is the common ground pin with the control board (B road is the same control);
6. Both 3.3V and 5V microcontrollers can control this module, and only one motor power supply (12V~30V) is needed.