RS485 Multi-turn Absolute Rotary Encoder
$80.50 – $302.50
Power-off memory, No battery required
High precision, Super stable
Body size: 38mm, 50mm
Multi-turn Absolute Encoders
|Interface||RS485 (Modbus RTU)||CAN|
|Shaft Type||Solid Shaft||Solid Shaft||Blind Hole||Solid Shaft||Solid Shaft||Blind Hole|
|Waterproof||IP54, IP67||IP54||IP54, IP67||IP54|
|Multi-turns||24turns, 50turns, 99turns, 1287turns, 4968turns, 19872turns.|
|for IP68, the multi-turns are 24/ 50/ 100/ 528/ 1056turns.|
|Supply Voltage||DC5V， DC24V (DC9~30V)|
● Full-scale true multi-turn encoder composed of precision reduction gears, no battery needed, power-break memory; any position within the range is unique, even if there is interference or movement after power break, the number of turns will not be lost .
● All parameters can be set through the communication of the computer, and the zero position can be set at any position, so when installing the encoder, the equipment can stay at any position, the connecting shaft can be fixed without considering the rotation position of the encoder, and can be automatically corrected by a zeroing operation at the external lead or through RS485/CAN communication.
With All these Types of mounting shafts, the Absolute encoder is suitable for almost any application.
6mm Solid Shaft
8mm Solid Shaft
8mm Blind Hollow
RS485 （Modbus RTU)
- Please pay attention to the voltage value (5V, 24V) on the encoder label before power on. Make sure to supply power accordingly.
- Set zero position: connect yellow wire to ground (black wire) more than 100mS.
- Please do not connect the yellow wire to anywhere during working except when it is needs to be set zero position.
- Restore the factory setting function: after power off, connect the yellow wire to ground (the black wire). Powered on again, it can be reset after 2 minutes, and separate the two wires after reset.
We provide RS485 host computer software, which is convenient for you to test directly on the PC.
For details, please refer to the file “How to use Briterencoder Software” on the download page.